Why should you consider shipping your products on the inland river system?
- The inland waterways system includes 12,000 miles of commercially navigable channels and some 240 lock sites.
- In 2012, roughly 554 million tons of waterborne cargo traveled the inland waterways, a volume equal to about 14% of all freight and valued at nearly $185 billion.
- With volume consolidation barge typically offers the lowest-cost freight transportation available.
- You don’t have to be on the water to use the water system?
- Inland river transportation is the most fuel-efficient means for moving bulk raw materials.
To explore further how you can take advantage of this low-cost mode contact Dennis at 330-617-4104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.